Attorneys at Cogdill Nichols Rein Wartelle Andrews (CNRWA), in Everett, Washington, represent builders, developers, public and private owners, general contractors, subcontractors, and design professionals in the resolution of all types of construction disputes, including those involving construction defects, incomplete and defective design, and construction delays.
CNRWA is prepared to represent parties in negotiation, mediation, arbitration, and litigation of all types of construction disputes, including those involving the following factors:
- New home construction and commercial development
- Construction defect claims
- Delay damages
- Breach of warranty disputes
- Non-conforming work
- Design-build delivery systems
- Bid protests
- Contractor non-performance
- Mechanic's liens
- Performance and payment bonds
- Boundary, title and other real estate disputes
- New home construction
- Residential developments
- Mobile home parks
- Partnership disputes between owners
- Flood plain disaster issues
- Zoning, easements, restrictive covenants
- Disputes negligence on the part of builders or architects
Why Work With Our Firm?
CNRWA is a well-established firm with a long history of serving members of the construction and real estate industries throughout the region extending from Seattle to Bellingham. Our lawyers have, through thorough and skillful representation, saved our clients millions of dollars over the years.
They also understand the impact delays and disputes have on our clients' financial and professional standing. As such, they focus on providing those involved in construction projects and property development with effective and efficient solutions that protect their investments and facilitate completion of their projects.
If you would like to speak with a member of the firm about resolution of a construction defect dispute or another legal matter, or have any other questions about our practice, please contact our office.