Motor vehicle accidents are a leading cause of death and injury among all age groups. At Cogdill Nichols Rein Wartelle Andrews in Everett, our Everett car accident attorneys have recovered millions of dollars for injury victims of auto accidents, including car accidents resulting from defective roadways. Our lawyers provide sophisticated representation to clients from not only the Seattle and Everett areas but throughout the state and the nation.
Are You Being Treated Fairly?
It is important, if you or a member of your family has been injured in a car crash, that your insurance settlement offer covers all current and future medical expenses and other losses. It is common for insurance adjusters to undervalue accident injury claims. It is also important to identify all possible sources of compensation, so that you receive all benefits you are entitled to.
If you would like to discuss your motor vehicle accident claim with a lawyer from our personal injury practice, please contact our office and arrange a free consultation and case evaluation.
Comprehensive Experience With Motor Vehicle Accident Injury Claims
Our attorneys have experience in, and are prepared to handle, a wide variety of personal injury lawsuits stemming from motor vehicle accidents, including those involving:
- Car crashes caused by negligent or distracted drivers
- Motor vehicle accidents on local freeways and highways
- Car accidents caused by road design defects and poorly maintained roadways
- Tractor-trailer accidents, construction truck accidents, municipal vehicle accidents
- Motorcycle crashes
- Product liability claims involving defective tires, brakes, seat belts, and other auto defects
- Pedestrian, biking and recreational vehicle accidents
- Aviation accidents, including sea plane crashes, helicopter accidents, and corporate jets
- Boat accidents
We Are Ready To Seek Justice For You
For more information regarding what to do after a car accident, or to speak with a member of the firm about an injury claim resulting from a car crash or another motor vehicle accident, please contact our office. Not only is your initial consultation free, but our lawyers charge no attorney fees for help with your personal injury claim unless we recover compensation on your behalf.