At Cogdill Nichols Rein Wartelle Andrews, our Everett personal injury lawyers focus on providing sophisticated, compassionate and diligent representation to our statewide clients. We strive to vigorously represent our clients through negotiations and trial, if it becomes necessary. We offer a free, confidential consultation for individuals to discuss their cases with a knowledgeable attorney.
There are several factors that can lead to severe injuries across the wide range of personal injury cases, including:
- The types of vehicles involved in an accident
- The speed of the vehicles involved in an accident
- Missed or delayed diagnosis of injury or illness
- Surgical errors
- Prescription errors
- Defective medical equipment
- Defective safety equipment
- Inadequate security or protection on a construction site
- Inadequate fall protection
Any of these factors can influence the type and severity of an injury. It is our goal to work with your trusted medical professional to fully understand your injury and the future implications of your condition. If you require multiple surgeries, a lengthy hospital stay or physical therapy, we must include that information in all negotiations on your behalf. We strive to ensure you recover the proper compensation for your injuries and medical treatment.
Experienced Assistance With Catastrophic Injury Claims
There are several types of injuries that can result from a personal injury accident, including:
- Permanent disability, nerve damage, vision loss, chronic pain, amputation
- Spinal cord injuries, including quadriplegia, paraplegia, and other paralysis
- Neck injuries
- Burns and explosion injuries
- Chemical burns
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Closed head injuries
- Orthopedic and soft tissue injuries
- Multiple fractures
While this list reflects the types of injuries we most commonly handle, we encourage you to contact our office if you have suffered an injury not referenced on this website. We have extensive experience providing legal advice and representation to clients struggling through a broad range of injuries. Trust us to guide you through this difficult time.
Contact Our Firm For A Free Consultation
If you would like to speak with a member of the firm about a personal injury or wrongful death claim, or have any other questions about our practice, please contact our office. Our lawyers charge no attorneys' fees unless they recover compensation for your loss.