Boundary Line Dispute Lawyer Real Estate Attorney | CNRWA Law Everett WA

Contact Us For Skilled Advice 425-259-6111

Boundary Disputes, Adverse Possession & Quiet Title Actions

Cogdill Nichols Rein Wartelle Andrews (CNRWA), our Snohomish County law firm, provides boundary line dispute representation to clients in Washington. Our attorneys are experienced with quiet title actions and boundary discrepancy resolutions.

Has a recent land survey or fence building project raised boundary line disputes with your neighbor? Contact our real estate attorneys by e-mail or call 425-259-6111 for effective legal counsel. We can assist in establishing the correct boundaries for you.

Representation Through Quiet Title Actions

If you have boundary line disputes, a quiet title action may be able to resolve your situation. A quiet title action is brought in court to establish a party's title to property, quieting everyone else's claims to ownership of that property. Title disputes can arise for many different reasons, including:

  • Easements
  • Boundary line disputes
  • Liens on the property
  • Unrecorded transfers of the property

Our real estate lawyers know what steps need to be taken to clear your title and give you complete ownership of your property.

Adverse Possession In Washington

Adverse possession is a doctrine that allows people to claim ownership of property after having used it for 10 years. There are certain elements that must be met in order for an individual to gain title to land he or she does not own, such as:

  • Actual and exclusive
  • Hostile
  • Open and notorious
  • Uninterrupted and continuous

Adverse possession is a serious issue in which legal representation is very important. We can assist you with ejectment actions in order to remove unwanted possessors from your property, or investigate the issue to determine whether you now have a right to the title of property you use.

Contact CNRWA To Discuss Your Case

Whether a house is improperly situated or fences are intruding on your land, our attorneys can help. Contact us to set up an initial consultation where we will discuss your best course of action.